Psychosophy Management supports, escorts and guides you through your and/or your organization’s unique journey in context of Digitization and Organizational as well as Individual Transformation in the triangle of Organization, Technology and Humanity.
Digitization and globalization are a lot more than mere concepts, terms or buzz words. Both are experienceable realities that are significantly and incomparably (r)evolutionizing our known realms – often subtle, exponentially and retarded. Restoring normality and imposing the reality of yesterday on a changed today is futile.
Vision: Organizations That Always Fit the New Realities with Societal Stewardship
Therefore: Major purpose and objective is to design organizations that always fit the new realities, which is sine qua non for sustainable future partaking. Change – where necessary – organizations, institutions and businesses, their attitudes, behaviors and activities.
Mission & Competence Portfolio
To achieve this, it is necessary to conceive new holistic and adaptive mindsets as well as intercultural co-creation and collaboration strategies combined with appropriate IT systems that actually have an impact. Creating a culture of virtues, a culture in which collaboration comes before competition, a culture where effectiveness is more important than efficiency, a culture with responsibilty for society. Putting humanity in its centre and staying adaptive in the aeon of Digital Evolution and apart from this.
The fundation to realize this successfully is based on a diverse Competence Portfolio – which is usually applied as a reinforcing fusion.
In the following you find an overview of the most recent blog articles to experience more subtle realms:
- The Evolutionary Quest of Versatile Anticipation – Part 1Why do Organizations Struggle with Evolution? Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason, which today arm you … Continue reading The Evolutionary Quest of Versatile Anticipation – Part 1
- Lighthouse-Paralysis? Navigating Through the Aeon of Informed MisinformationWe have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives us abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynincal. Our cleverness, hard and … Continue reading Lighthouse-Paralysis? Navigating Through the Aeon of Informed Misinformation
- The Future is Not Going to be Made Tomorrow: Semmelweis Reflex (Re-) MasteredPardon? Hand Disinfection in a Clinic!? Are You Serious!? You Need to See the Shrink. Whenever smart and well-intentioned people avoid confronting obstacles, they disempower employees and undermine change.— John Kotter … Continue reading The Future is Not Going to be Made Tomorrow: Semmelweis Reflex (Re-) Mastered
- Cornerstones for Effective Strategy ExecutionWhat are the Benefits of Effective Strategy Execution? Strategy development and execution are necessary to create a unique as well as valuable position and to drive sustainability and competitive advantage. … Continue reading Cornerstones for Effective Strategy Execution
- Even Organizing Genius is Not a Sure-Fire SuccessJointly Doing the Right Thing Right Doing the right thing is more important than doing things right – thereafter just do it right anyways. Inspired by: PETER F. DRUCKER In … Continue reading Even Organizing Genius is Not a Sure-Fire Success